Shipping and Returns
Shipping charges (flat) and approx. delivery times
|Dest.||Service||Flat Rate USD||Flat Rate EUR||Delivered in business days|
|Switzerland||DHL Express||10 CHF||1 - 2|
Cash on Delivery
|24 CHF||1 - 2|
|West Europe||UPS Standard||24||~ 21||2 - 4|
|UPS Express||35||~ 31||2 - 3|
|Nordic Europe||UPS Standard||26||~ 23||3 - 6|
|UPS Express||36||~ 32||2 - 3|
|Europe (others)||UPS Standard||28||~ 25||4 - 6|
|UPS Express||42||~ 37||2 - 3|
|UPS Express||35||2 - 3|
|UPS Express||35||3 - 4|
|UPS Express||38||3 - 4|
|International||UPS Express||55||3 - 5|
UPS standard is only available for delivery in Europe: European Transit Time Chart
The shippers (DHL/UPS) liability of loss or damage for each shipment is limited to $100. At checkout you can opt-in for a transport insurance which is 1% of the merchandise value (order subtotal), minimum USD 10. The insurance covers only the goods, not the shipping, fees and custom duties.
Customs Duties and Taxes
All international (non Swiss) wholesale orders, may be subject to additional duties, import taxes, or brokerage or customs fees upon delivery. Since every country has different customs criteria, we cannot estimate the cost of fees prior to shipment.
The shipping charge only covers the fees necessary to get the package delivered. However, it doesn’t cover import fees charged by your country.
When additional information is requested for customs clearance the customer himself is responsible to provide these (e.g. for wholesale customers, US customs: federal tax ID or EIN number).
Please also be aware that packages subject to customs clearance procedures may also be subject to delays beyond original delivery estimates in customs. Unfortunately, we cannot control or prevent this type of delay.
United States Customs / Duty Free
- No taxes, custom duties and fees are charged by US customs for human hair product imports from Switzerland into the United States.
- Merchandise Processing Fee (MPF): It compensates the cost of salaries and other expenses incurred in the processing of imports by US customs. The fee is based on the value of the merchandise being imported (order subtotal).
- No MPF fees are charged for shipments less than $2500
- For shipments between $2500 and $9200 there is a minimum fee value of $31.67
- For shipments above, the calculated fee is 0.3464% of the order amount
- The MPF fees are collected by the courier, which charges brokerage fees (UPS $14)
- US Customs: Merchandise Processing Fees
- updated October 2023
Out-of-stock / Backorders
Orders which cannot be fulfilled immediate have an additional processing time of up to 3 weeks. We will send you an information per mail and ask you how to continue.
- When your order is finished, you receive an order completed mail including a tracking link.
- The My Account page gives you an overview of your current and previous orders. Here you can view the items ordered, the processing status of your order, shipping tracking links and invoices. A personal account was created automatically at checkout.
- You receive updated mails from the shipping courier with the status of your shipment.
Returns and Changes
We are proud of the quality we offer. However, we understand that there may be a case you wish to change your order. Items can be returned within 3 days after received as long as the strings have not been removed, the hair not bleached, dyed, cut or otherwise used. The hair must be in its original state and ready for resale.
On all items returned we charge a restocking fee of 15%. The original shipping charges, insurance and duties will not be refunded.
Prior to returning the items you have to send us a mail within 3 days with the reason to return or exchange the items. We will provide you with our returning procedure. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your items.